Full Time Team Lead
FULL TIME TEAM LEADER
WHY JOIN ROOTS?
Roots is not only a brand, it’s a culture and lifestyle. We look for dynamic individuals who are not only interested in retail and fashion, but who enjoy challenges and share our vision for a safer, cleaner, healthier planet.
In addition to our customers, an intrinsic part of our success has always been the people who work here. Roots is a company in which you can grow and benefit from the great opportunities often available. All members of our team are encouraged to ‘spread their roots’.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Full Time Team Lead creates and maintains the Roots experience for our customers and employees. The Full Time Team Lead supports the Store Manager with all aspects of store operations always modeling and acting in accordance with Roots guiding principles and beliefs.
To be successful, you’ll need to possess:
• 2+ years of retail apparel management experience.
• Great sense of style and a love for fashion.
• Demonstrated ability to strive in an environment that is customer service driven with a focus on selling.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights and weekends.
THE IMPACT YOU'LL HAVE
This is an opportunity to shape our company’s future by:
• Assist the Store Manager in the achievement of the store sales budgets through execution of company standards, policies and procedures while exceeding customers' expectations through superior service at every opportunity.
• Demonstrates the ability to lead by example in sales and customer service.
• Assists the Store Manager in the execution of all recruitment activities.
• Supports the Store Manager in providing product knowledge and selling skills training to new and existing staff.
• Execute opening and closing procedures according to company policies and procedures.
• Ability to motivate team through coaching & leadership.
• Effectively manage time and prioritize tasks to meet the demands of the business.
• Excellent communication (both oral and written) skills.
SOUND LIKE YOU? APPLY NOW!
We’d like to thank everyone who applies, but we can only contact applicants who are most qualified.
Roots Corporation offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the AODA. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process, applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known.