Part Time Team Lead
Candidate’s availability - a combination of daytime, evening and weekend availability.
Please forward resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nature & Scope:
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Key Holder is to support the leadership team with the operations of the store by ensuring consistent positive customer experiences is delivered on the sales floor to profitably grow top-line sales.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities include the following:
• Creates and leads an atmosphere on the sales floor that builds customer realization, retention and loyalty.
• Coach associates on customer service fundamentals and provide positive feedback.
• Creates an open outward communication on the sales floor.
• Keeps current on our products and service updates.
• Promotes a positive, safe and rewarding environment.
• Ensures the store is visually appealing at all times.
• Assists the leadership team in supporting, leading, and implementing new company initiatives.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
• 1+ years related supervisory experience preferably in retail apparel.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent presentation skills in a retail environment.
• Ability to motivate team through coaching & leadership.
• Ability to lead the sales teams to achieve sales quota.