Bootlegger is a trusted, Canadian destination that was founded over 50 years ago in Vancouver, British Columbia. Bootlegger’s mission from early on was to be the place for jeans in Canada where you will find the perfect fit, quality and value. With 71 stores from coast to coast, an ecommerce business, and millions of jeans later, it continues its devotion to denim innovation in design, fabric and washes and to providing everything that goes with jeans.
With a passionate commitment to genuine connections Bootlegger strives to create great products generating excitement and loyal raving fans.
Our core purpose is to make people feel great!
STORE MANAGER - AVALON MALL, ST. JOHN’S NL
FULL TIME – 37.5 HOURS PER WEEK
START DATE: Within two weeks of hire
Do you love jeans and fashion?
Do you love working with people in a fun environment?
Do you love being part of a team that can lead change and grow the business?
A career at Bootlegger may be just the right fit for you! Since 1971 Bootlegger’s mission has been to be the best place for jeans in Canada. With stores from coast to coast, an ecommerce business, and millions of jeans later, we continue our devotion to denim innovation in design, fabric and washes and to providing everything that goes with jeans. At Bootlegger we have a passionate commitment to creating genuine connections with our customers and our community and we love making people feel great! What We Offer · Generous Clothing Discount – 50% off regular priced product· Fashionably Casual Dress Code · Length of Service Career Celebrations · Growth Opportunities – training and development, career advancement opportunities· Recognition for Individual and Team Wins · Monthly and Quarterly Bonus Opportunities based on Store Performance· Comprehensive Benefit Plan for full time team members · Flexible Scheduling and Shifts
Bootlegger Store Managers are responsible for leading all aspects of their store’s business. Through attracting, leading and developing a strong team of denim lovers, our Store Managers drive business results by ensuring an amazing customer experience in their store. Store Managers balance an operational mindset, strong business acumen, and a people focused approach to increasing productivity and profitability of their store.
• Drive business results by developing a team of passionate, customer focused sales associates and leaders
Promote the Bootlegger brand through knowledge and understanding of our product, business, and values
• Execute all merchandising, marketing and visual presentation aspects of the store according to Bootlegger’s standards and directives
• Maintain a safe and clean store environment for our teams and customers
• Secure company assets with strong loss prevention skills and awareness
• Provide strong leadership to the store team; recruit, train, and develop your team to grow and achieve great results
• Create a positive work environment that embodies Bootlegger’s values; passion, teamwork, trust, growth, and entrepreneurship
The Right Fit
• Experienced retail leader who is able to motivate, train and coach others to success
• Holds strong retail and business acumen and has an entrepreneurial spirit
• Has excellent sales skills and is committed to ensuring amazing customer experiences
• Embodies Bootlegger’s values; passion, trust, growth, entrepreneurship, teamwork
• Able to stand for extended periods, climb a ladder and to move and handle boxes of merchandise (weighing up to 30 pounds) and fixtures throughout the store
• Has flexible availability; Store Managers work a combination of daytime, evening and weekend shifts
Our Core Values:
TRUST – We have integrity.
TEAMWORK – Teamwork makes the dream work. PASSION – We love what we do & do what we love. ENTREPRENEURSHIP – Own it!
GROWTH – Progress is the heartbeat of growth!
For more information visit our Careers page.
Bootlegger is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs. The Bootlegger Team sincerely appreciates all expressed interest; however only those candidates qualifying for interviews will be contacted.
Error loading promotion, please try again.