• Motivated and career focused drive for results and success.
• A passion for customer and employee engagement with the ability to attract and retain top talent for your team!
• Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Proven leadership skills and ability to build and work within a team-based environment through effective coaching and mentorship.
• A passion for all aspects of the fashion industry and retail including Visual Merchandising.
• Phenomenal communication skills.
• The desire to learn and grow within your role and Bluenotes!
Bluenotes is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest; However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.