We’re an American jeans and apparel brand that’s true in everything we do.
Rooted in authenticity, powered by positivity, and inspired by our community – we welcome all and believe that putting on a really great pair of #AEjeans gives you the freedom to be true to you. Because when you’re at your best, you put good vibes out there, and get good things back in return. AE. True to you.
American Eagle Outfitters® is a leading global specialty retailer offering high-quality, on-trend clothing, accessories and personal care products at affordable prices under its American Eagle® and Aerie® brands.
The company operates stores in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Hong Kong, and ships to 81 countries worldwide through its websites. American Eagle and Aerie merchandise also is available at more than 200 international locations operated by licensees in 24 countries.
Full Time Sales Lead
Full Job Description
BE PART OF SOMETHING REAL
As the full-time Sales Leader, you support the Store Leadership Team by rocking out strong LOD (Leader on Duty) shifts and ensuring a stellar guest experience. You hold down the daily operations of the store as needed. You train, motivate and celebrate associates and you have a passion for driving killer sales results. Most importantly, you represent our company values and bring your REAL self to work every day.
- You have a passion for driving sales: As a key LOD (Leader on Duty), you’re an expert at driving sales by maximizing Fitting Room and Salesfloor productivity and building guest loyalty through a best-in-class, in-store guest experience. You support Store Leadership in doing what it takes to maximize business opportunities to drive KPI results.
- You’re a people leader: You’re all about motivating and inspiring the team through AEO’s core values. You’re a role-model leader and you always hold associates accountable to rocking AEO’s service standards, especially on the Salesfloor and in the Fitting Room.
- You’ve got an eye for talent and a love of training: You make it a top priority to recruit and hire strong talent to ensure the store is always staffed to meet business needs. You take pride in training and developing associates to ensure they continue to provide outstanding service and represent a Guest First culture.
- You know that teamwork makes the dream work: You challenge Sales and Stock Associates with clear, attainable goals and consistently provide ongoing performance feedback through real-time coaching. You motivate associates and drive engagement by celebrating outstanding performance – #winning!
- You’re a visual & operational innovator: You’re a natural at executing and innovating daily visual and operational procedures including shipment processing, merchandising moves and visual standards. Most importantly, you ensure the Fitting Rooms are always guest-ready and rocking AEO Brand Standards.
- Integrity is your middle name: You ensure store safety standards are maintained, you’re committed to Asset Protection standards, you always adhere to AEO’s policies and procedures, and you do the right thing – always.
YOU’D BE GREAT FOR THIS ROLE IF:
- You love AE and Aerie products!
- You’ve led teams in a retail management role previously – #practicemakesperfect!
- You can multi-task and have attention to detail; priority-setting and time management are your strong suits.
- Business acumen? You’ve got it!
- You have flexible availability – you’re available to work when the guest shops!
OUR ASSOCIATES LOVE AEO BECAUSE:
- They work with REAL people – there’s nothing like your #AEOFamily.
- They’re given opportunities for development, the chance to learn new skills, and are offered great potential for career advancement.
- They receive 40% off product at both AE & Aerie year-round (plus additional seasonal discounts with new Floorsets!)
- They participate in store contests for the chance to win FREE merchandise and other exclusive prizes.
Error loading promotion, please try again.