Looking for the perfect way to celebrate Valentine’s Day? We’ve got you covered with our Valentine’s Day Contest! See below for contest rules and regulations, and head over to our social media to enter. You can get up to 5 entries per person so don’t miss out!
“VALENTINE’S DAY” CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
- – The Avalon Mall “VALENTINE’S” contest commences on Thursday, February 1st, 2024, and runs till the set end date.
- – Contest is open to all residents of Newfoundland and Labrador age 19 years or older, with the exception of tenants, employees of tenants, contractors, and or occupants of the Avalon Mall and their immediate families, Crombie REIT, Crombie Developments Limited and its employees and their immediate families.
- – How to play: Click the link provided on any Valentine’s Day Contest-related social media posts and follow the instructions to enter. There are five entry options, which means a maximum of five entries per person.
- – If you are a winner, you will be notified with information on your prize and how to pick it up. Prize must be accepted as awarded, no cash value. No prize substitutions.
- – All decisions relating to this contest are to be made by the Avalon Mall Merchants Association and shall be considered final. All entries become the property of the Avalon Mall Merchants Association and will not be returned. By entering the contest, a contestant agrees to the use of his/her name and photograph without payment in any forthcoming publicity if he/she is declared a winner. Said winner then agrees to sign a Winner Release and Waiver form. The Avalon Mall Merchants Association reserves the right to discontinue or change this contest at any time.
- – Any information collected is for the exclusive use of the Avalon Mall Merchants Association, for purposes relating to this promotion only. By filling out your contact information, you are giving consent to receive email messages or newsletters from Avalon Mall about its sales and promotions. You can withdraw your consent at any time. For more information contact 709-753-7144. No collected information will be disclosed to any third parties.