Part Time Team Lead
At Roots, we look for dynamic individuals who are not only interested in retail and fashion, but who enjoy challenges and share our vision for a safer, cleaner, healthier planet. Roots is not only a brand, it’s a culture and lifestyle. In addition to our customers, an intrinsic part of our success has always been the people who work here. Our clients and customers need to have confidence that our managers and associates at all levels of the organization have the knowledge, skills and competencies to excel. Our company depends on systems and processes that support the continued learning and development of our people. Roots is a company in which you can grow and benefit from the great opportunities often available. All members of our team are encouraged to ‘spread their roots’.
Nature & Scope:
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Key Holder is to support the leadership team with the operations of the store by ensuring consistent positive customer experiences is delivered on the sales floor to profitably grow top-line sales.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities include the following:
• Creates and leads an atmosphere on the sales floor that builds customer realization, retention and loyalty.
• Coach associates on customer service fundamentals and provide positive feedback.
• Creates an open outward communication on the sales floor.
• Keeps current on our products and service updates.
• Promotes a positive, safe and rewarding environment.
• Ensures the store is visually appealing at all times.
• Assists the leadership team in supporting, leading, and implementing new company initiatives.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
• 1+ years related supervisory experience preferably in retail apparel.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent presentation skills in a retail environment.
• Ability to motivate team through coaching & leadership.
• Ability to lead the sales teams to achieve sales quota.
Candidate’s availability should include a combination of daytime, evening and weekend availability.
Candidate’s can forward resumes to: email@example.com